Who should you contact? You may have a question, or would like to interview or invite one of our experts to give a lecture, or you may want to join us… but you don’t know who to contact exactly? This page is made for you!
Who should you contact in general:
- Press, influence or inviting a speaker for a conference: firstname.lastname@example.org / 06 95 10 81 91
- Communication and events: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative and Financial Management, Partners and Patrons: email@example.com
- Other / you have a doubt: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01 76 21 10 20
Who should you contact on a particular topic/project?
Our team is in great demand, so it is possible that you may not receive a quick response. Do not hesitate to contact us again if it is very important, or to inform you on our energy-climate data portal or by reading our studies.
- Environmental impact of ICT: email@example.com
- Higher education, mobility policies: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobility system, electrical system, prospective studies and transition scenario methodologies: email@example.com
- Health system: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cultural sector: email@example.com
- Industry, raw materials: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Energy renovation, finance: email@example.com
- Aviation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GDP/Energy, Data-Portal and Research Directorate: email@example.com
To join us, or if you want to receive regular news (only in French…):
- To join us as a volunteer (their organisation is called The Shifters), go to our volunteers’ web page
- To join us as an employee, trainee, member company or other, go to the “Join us” page… but please notice that you must be fluent in French in order to work with us as an employee
- To receive our Newsletter, please fill in the online form.